Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ho Ho Ho

sophi & rena enjoy some time with santa

We were pretty bummed that we missed the Logdon Christmas party with all my (Vic's) aunts, uncles, cousins, and the infamous Santa who always shows up for the kids...and adults! I couldn't wait to have my own kids so they could experience a crazy huge Logdon get together! However, with the girls health, we had to bypass the party for one more year. I was on the phone wishing everyone at the party a Merry Christmas when sitting on the corner in a big golden chair was Santa himself. No kids around, just Santa kicked back enjoying the warm weather. I ran home and grabbed the girls for a photo opportunity...how great was that! Our first photo with Santa.

Sophi has learned the word for "nose" and was intrigued with Santa's nose. Last week I told her "no"when she was grabbing something and she looked at me and smiled and touched my nose....how am I ever going to say "no" to that!!! How sweet that she's learning to communicate through hands and voices!

The girls just completed the speech portion of their assesments. In July, they scored as 6 month olds at 12 months old. Last week, they scored as 16 month olds!! What a jump!! They are doing fantastic!

We go in at 6:30am this Friday to Kosair Children's Hospital for Sophi's surgery. We'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Herbie Miller said...

Is Jeff the one with the hat and beard?